Let’s face it – there are too many instances of fraud in the workplace. Many times after the fraud is exposed, the money is gone with no chance of getting it back. Someone who steals usually isn’t someone who saves and invests.
In the following list are suggestions that a business can do to protect itself and strengthen internal controls. … Read more >
Are the following statements true and do they describe your financial statements?
- Not trusted by your bank, investors or other lenders
- Not prepared accurately
- Not understood by your accounting staff from an accounting, income tax, business and industry perspective
- Not issued in a timely manner each month
- Not reporting the amount you will owe the IRS and/or State on April 15
- Not providing accurate cash flow projections
- Not identifying internal or external theft of cash or other assets
Depending on how tied up in “not’s” your company’s financial statement are, you may be feeling anything but calm, coll and collected. … Read more >