About Leonard Neiman
Accomplished C-Level Business Executive with progressive experience leading sales, operations, and finance functions in manufacturing, textiles, distribution, start-up, and finance sectors generating millions of dollars to top and bottom lines. Strong record as a CFO in managing successful start-ups, turnarounds, and ongoing ops. in fast-paced, changing market environments. Charismatic leader with proven ability to build and oversee cross-functional teams that achieve aggressive P&L goals. Highly effective leveraging strategic alliances, process improvements, and multi-million dollar budgets to transform and deliver profitability across operations. Successful defining and aligning business strategies to competitively position firms for market and sales growth.
Selected Achievements at various firms:
– Increased Gross and Net profitability by 65%
– Increased EBITDA from 2016 to 2017 by 76%
– Increased Business Value by $6MM through increased efficiencies
– Increased Sales through budgets and commission programs by 32%
– Decreased Expenses by thoroughly examining the P&L by 48%
- $44 million bank loan portfolio secured by hiring, training, and deploying a sales force covering four geographic territories across 16 states, generating 57% improvement in sales
- 20% boost in gross sales by implementing a vigorous project certification program to diversify and expand service offerings covering certified machine equipment appraisals and certified fraud examinations
- 45% in profitable growth with significant increases in EBITDA by forming and managing strategic alliances with state banking institutions earning trust and securing business with community banks
- Implemented factory-wide teams that reduced the cost of goods by 35%.
- Streamlined collections department and secured permanent financing, resulting in savings of over $410,000 in fees per year and improving cash flow by 64%.
- Established financial controls and departmental budgeting in order to overcome a $374,000 deficit by the year’s end and return the company to profitability.
- Redesigned process controls using an advanced experimental design in order to save $860,000 per year in costs.
Mr. Neiman is an Executive Finance & Management Professional with 35+ years of experience in government and commercial enterprises ranging from small privately held firms to multi-national corporations.
DePaul University, Trinity, NanJing University, Motorola University
Certificates & Licenses:
Certified Fraud Examiner, Master Certified Machine & Equipment Appraiser, Certified Senior Business Analyst, Certified SCORE Mentor, Certified Business Valuation Analyst, Real Estate Broker-In-Charge.
NEBBI, ACFE, SCORE, ISBA